Chicken 'N' Stuffing In A Pan
- 8 ounce. pkg. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cans creamy chicken-mushroom soup
- Sufficient boneless chicken to cover the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 lg. pkg. Pepperidge Farms herb seasoned stuffing mix (cubes)
- Spray Pam on the bottom and sides of 13x9 inch pan. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle cheese over the chicken breasts; spread the soup over the cheese.
- Heat the butter and toss with the seasoned stuffing mix till coated. Put buttered stuffing on top of soup layer. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 1/2 hrs or possibly till stuffing mix is brown and soup is bubbly.
- This can be combine ahead of time and baked when needed - good dish for company as it frees up the hostess.
Leave a review or comment