Chicken KabobsPrep: 20 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 8by Kelsey Martin19 recipes>
These kabobs are colorful, tasty, and make a great dish for any summertime party.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 8oz can pineapple chunks, drained and save the juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 small orange
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 cup whole mushrooms
- 1 small red onion
- Combine juices, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk together.
- Put 1/2 cup of this marinade to the side.
- Place chicken in a ziploc bag and add the remaining marinade.
- Chill for 2 hours to coat the chicken.
- Cut peppers and onions into 1 inch chunks and slice the mushrooms in half.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Cut lemon, lime and orange into 1-2 inch pieces.
- Take 8 skewers and thread them with the fruits, vegetables and chicken.
- Preheat grill a medium-high heat.
- Place kabobs on the grill and baste occasionally with the reserved marinade. Turn kabobs frequently and cook until chicken is done.
- Note: Feel free to replace the chicken with steak or shrimp!
Leave a review or comment