Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels
- 1 can Refrigetaed crescent rolls
- 8 lrg Fresh Spinach leaves
- 6 Tbsp. Garlic herb cream cheese, softened
- Heat oven to 350 . Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles. Firnly pree perforations to seal. Spread with cream cheese to within 14" of edges; top with spinach leaves. Starting at shortest side, roll up each rectangle; press edges to seal. Cut each roll into 8 slices. Place, cut side down, on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 12-18 min, or possibly till golden. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve hot.
- NOTE: 1). To make ahead, prepare, cover, and chill up to 2 hrs; bake as directed.
- 2). To reheat, wrap in foil; heat at 350 for 5-10 min.
Leave a review or comment