Cheesy Enchilada Casserole
Quick & Easy Cheesy Enchilada Casserole takes only 5 ingredients to make this popular one-pan Amazing Mexican vegetarian dinner dish!
- 10 (6-inch) corn tortillas, cut into quarters
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 can (3.8 oz) sliced black olives
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 oz) green chile enchilada sauce
- Garnish with green onions and sour cream, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray an 8x8” baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange a third of the tortillas into the bottom of the dish. Spread half of the cubed cheddar cheese, onions and olives over the tortillas. Spoon a third of the green enchilada sauce and a third of the shredded cheese over the top. Repeat procedure with a third of the tortillas and remaining half of the cubed cheese, onions and olives. Spoon another third of the sauce and a third of the shredded cheese over the top. Finish with the remaining tortillas, sauce and shredded cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes. Top with green onions and sour cream, if desired.
Leave a review or comment