Cheesecake with Fresh Peach ToppingPrep: 10 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 8by Catherine Pappas920 recipes>
- Simple Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 cup graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup self-rising flour
- 2 packages (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 fresh peaches
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Peel, pit and slice peaches. Toss the peached into a bowl with brown sugar and transfer to the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, process graham crackers and butter. Pulse until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Press to the bottom of an 8-inch cake pan (if you do not have a spring foam pan) and blind bake for about 5-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Once cooled, wrap the cake pan in aluminum foil and place into a pan. Fill the pan with water until the water reaches halfway up the sides of the cake pan.
- Without cleaning out the food processor, combine all ingredients for the cheesecake filling. Process until the mixture is light and creamy. Pour into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake the cheesecake for about 40-45 minutes or until the center is set.
- Remove from the oven, then carefully remove the cake dish from the pan. Remove the foil and transfer to a wire rack, allowing it to cool completely.
- Top with fresh peaches. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.
Leave a review or comment