Cheese lollipops for your cocktails.Prep: 3 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 8by Aherrera17 recipes>
- 120 gr sheep cheese “Cantabria en tu boca” – 120 gr creamy smoked cheese “Cantabria en tu boca” – 20 skewer sticks
- Grate the sheep cheese and the smoked creamy cheese separately to do not mix their flavors. You can also make it with goat cheese, creamy cheese or organic creamy cheese.
- Prepare the baking dish with baking parchment paper to prevent sticking cheese and can take off more easily. Place the skewer sticks apart so you can put the cheese without the lollipop stick to one another.
- Put approximately 12 grams of grated cheese before the top of sticks skewers. You can use a round pan about 10 cm so that they are round and uniform lollipops.
- A quick dish for summer parties and a touch of smoked cheese will make it a bit different and juicy.
- The best selection of cheeses from the north of Spain direct to your home:
Leave a review or comment