Ceviche de PescadoPrep: 60 min Servings: 4by Rosamaria Faz1 recipe>
Makes a great healthy option for warm summer days. Weather a main dish or appetizer, it pairs great with good beer.
- 2.5 lb Orange Roughy Fish
- 1 Tablespoon of salt
- 10 - 12 Limes
- 1/2 Onion
- Serrano peppers
- 2 -3 Tomatoes
- 3 Avocados
- Cut the fish into very small cubes (~1/4 inch max)
- Add and mix the salt very well
- Marinade in refrigeration for at least 4 hrs or overnight
- Add and mix the limes' juice very well
- Marinate in refrigeration for at least 4 hrs or overnight
- chop the onion, serrano peppers, cilantro, tomatoes and incorporate to the fish.
- Serve with slices of avocados and tostadas.
Leave a review or comment