Celery crackers with tofu and onion saladPrep: 15 min Cook: 8 hours Servings: 6by Gourmandelle LifestyleBlog34 recipes>
I love celery! And most of all I love crunchy edible stuff! I found out this recipe a long time ago and I finally decided to make it. These crackers are the perfect combination and you can eat them with almost any salty meal. About tofu....what can I say?! At first I didn't like it so much, but know I enjoy it more than I used to enjoy cottage cheese. Try this recipe and I promise you that you won't regret it.
- Ingredients for raw celery crackers:
- A medium celery root– mashed in the blender
- 2 garlic cloves – mashed together with the celery
- 50 g buckwheat flour (buckwheat grounded in the coffee grinder)
- 50 g flax seeds flour ( flax seeds grounded in the coffee grinder)
- A handful of grounded sunflower seeds
- A handful of sesame seeds
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Ingredients for tofu salad:
- 250g salted tofu cheese
- 1 onion
- Parsley – as much as you want.
- Directions for crackers :
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Spread the mixture on the dehydrator sheet, but donât forget to cut it before. If you donât have a dehydrator you can spread it on a tray covered first with a baking sheet, and place the tray in the sun. Cover it with a piece of clean cloth. Let it dehydrate for about 8-9 hours.
- Directions for tofu salad:
- Smash the tofu with a fork â or blend it if you are lazy :). Peel the onion and dice it. Rinse the parsley and chop it. Mix all ingredients together. Serve best with crackers.
Leave a review or comment