A lighter version of the ice cream sorbet is just what you need during summers.And when you have a fruit as prone to turning ripe and icky as cantaloupe,why not use it up this way?This dish will satiate your dessert cravings and keep the summer heat at bay.
- 2 cups cantaloupe,chopped and frozen
- 2-4 tbsp raw honey(ad honey according to your taste preference)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Put the frozen cantaloupe in a food processor, and give it a good whiz till you get a crumbly texture. Add the honey, water and lemon juice,and grind it again to form a smooth paste.
- Transfer this paste into a freezable container,and freeze it for 4-6 hours.
- Take out scoops of this sorbet, and serve with fresh berries and honey.
Leave a review or comment