Campbells Recipes - Hot Chocolate Espuma
A very nice version of the Espuma dish.
- 300g 60% chocolate chopped finely
- 250g egg whites
- 200g water
- Melt chocolate gently in a glass or stainless steel bowl over a pan of hot water,
- ensuring the base of the bowl is not touching water.
- The chocolate temperature must not exceed 40ËC
- Add the egg whites and water, whisk gently.
- Place into an isi gourmet whip and charge with 2 x n2o charges.
- Warm in a pan of hot water to approx 60ËC.
Leave a review or comment