Caldereta with CheeseServings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
A beef stew type of recipe loved by many. I like mine with cheese!
- 4 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1 pc (medium) Onion (sliced)
- 1/2 kg Beef Short Ribs (cut up)
- 1/4 cup Liver Spread
- 150 grams Potato (cut into chunks)
- 1 pc Laurel
- 1 pc Siling Labuyo (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Green Peas (cooked or frozen)
- 1 pc (small) Red Bell Pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 pc (small) Green Bell Pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 pouch (200 grams) Del Monte
- Original Style Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Sauté garlic, onion and beef until beef turns light brown. Add liver spread, stir then add 1½ to 2 cups water and simmer until tender.
- Add DEL MONTE Tomato Sauce, potato, laurel leaf, ½ teaspoon iodized fine salt (or ½ tablespoon iodized rock salt), ¼ teaspoon pepper and siling labuyo. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add green peas and bell peppers. Continue simmering until cooked. Add grated Cheese. Simmer once.
Leave a review or comment