Cajun Succotash With Chicken
- Heavy duty aluminum Foil
- 4 x boneless skinless chicken breasts cut thin strips
- 1 can lima beans - (8 1/2 ounce) liquid removed, rinsed
- 1 pkt frzn whole kernel corn - (10 ounce) thawed
- 1 can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion - (14 1/2 ounce) liquid removed
- 1 pkt frzn sliced okra - (10 ounce) thawed
- 2 x garlic cloves pressed
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning - (to 3)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Tear off 4 (12- by 18-inch) foil sheets.
- Stir together chicken and remaining ingredients. Place one-fourth of mix in center of each foil sheet.
- Bring up 2 sides of each foil sheet, and double fold with about 1-inch-wide folds. Double fold each end to create a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 450 degrees for 20 to 22 min. Open foil packets carefully, allowing steam to escape.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment