Fabulous ice box pie!
Butterfinger PiePrep: 10 min Cook: 2 hours Servings: 8by Kelly Christensen59 recipes>
You can also use Twix, Snickers, or Milky Way. YUMMY!!
- Butterfinger Pie (can also use Twix, Snickers, or Milky Way)
- 1 (12.5 ounce) bag Fun Size Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (12 oz) container Cool Whip
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- Reserve ½ cup of crushed Butterfingers.
- Combine remaining candy bars, cream cheese and Cool Whip in a large bowl.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle reserved candy bars on top.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.
Leave a review or comment