BUTTER FRIED BANANA WITH CHEESEPrep: 2 min Cook: 2 min Servings: 2by Engineers Love Cooking261 recipes>
Easy and fast to prepare delicious dessert .
- 3 ripe bananas peeled and cut into 2 parts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1. Heat a pan and add butter.
- 2. Once butter melted, sauté bananas and fried until golden brown.
- 3. Remove and arrange on platter.
- 4. Sprinkle grated cheese on the banana when it is still hot.
- 5. Ready to eat.
Leave a review or comment