Bush Berry ParfaitPrep: 5 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 8by Kiki Thompson29 recipes>
I came up with this parfait because I wanted something sweet and not so heavy and the Bush Berry Parfait was the ending result. It is tofu-based made with blackberries and blueberries.
- 1- 12 oz package of silken tofu
- 1 C of sugar
- 1/4 C of water
- 1 tsp. of almond extract or 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 C vegan sour cream (I use Toffutti brand)
- 1- 16 oz package of frozen berry medley(blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries or your favorite mix)
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/4 C Water
- In a food processor or blender combine tofu, 1/4 C of water, 1 C sugar, and almond/vanilla extract until smooth. Pour tofu mixture into a medium mixing bowl and fold in sour cream until incorporated into the tofu mixture then set aside. In a small sauce pan combine remaining water and sugar on medium-low heat until sugar begins to dissolve. Add berries and stir until incorporated. In small dessert glasses spoon alternating layers of berries and whipped topping until glasses are full. Serve as is or chill for an hour and then serve.
Leave a review or comment