Bundt cake with cardamom and pearsPrep: 15 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 6by Easy Cook - Laka kuharica488 recipes>
Light, airy and aromatic little bundt cake, very easy to make.
- 125 g butter, room temperature
- 125 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250g flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbs ground cardamom
- 4 tbs milk
- 250 g canned pears (or other fruit of your choice), without syrup
- In a bowl, beat butter with brown sugar until creamy. Beat in eggs one by one.
- Add baking powder, salt and ground cardamom to flour, mix and combine. Add flour to the butter mixture, mix and combine.
- Dilute the mixture with milk.
- Cut the pears into small pieces, stir into the cake mixture.
- Pour mixture into the bundt cake mold greased with butter.
- Bake the cake in preheated oven at 180°C for 35-40 minutes or until done (the trick with a toothpick).
- Leave the cake to cool completely, and only then remove it from the mold.
Leave a review or comment