Broccoli Salad With Sesame Dressing
Broccoli salad with an Asian twist.
- 1 lg. bunch broccoli, trimmed and minced coarsely
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 c. salad oil
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 3 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Steam broccoli and steam over simmering water for 8 to 9 min, until just crisp tender.
- Plunge in cool water and then drain.
- Toast sesame seeds in the oven or by tossing in skillet over medium heat. Set aside.
- Season broccoli with salt and pepper.
- Combine oils, vinegar, soy sauce and sugar and whisk until well blended.
- Pour over broccoli and toss.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Leave a review or comment