Broccoli Quiche CasserolePrep: 15 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 6by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Broccoli Quiche Casserole is an easy to prepare recipe for breakfast and/or brunch. Takes only 15 minutes to prepare and 45 minutes in the oven. It is also a healthy low calories, low fat, low sodium, low sugars, low carbohydrates, vitamin-enriched, diabetic, vegetarian and Weight Watchers (5) PointsPlus recipe.
- Non-Stick cooking spray
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups 1% milk
- 3 slices whole wheat bread, crusts removed, cubed
- 4 cups small broccoli florets, cooked, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and seasonings in a medium size bowl until blended. Add bread; mix lightly. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a 9-inch square baking dish or 9-inch deep dish pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting to serve.
- Cut into 6 equal sized servings.
Leave a review or comment