Broccoli-Potato FrittataPrep: 15 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 6by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Broccoli-Potato Frittata-is a delicious, easy and quick (40) minute recipe which works well for a weekend breakfast, lunch or light supper. Key Ingredients: Broccoli, potatoes, onion, tomatoes, eggs and cheese. Seasoned well with italian spices. It is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low sodium, low carbohydrates, low sugars, low carbohydrates, vegetarian, diabetic friendly and Weight Watchers (4) PointsPlus recipe.
- 1-1/2 cups cubed potatoes
- 2 cups coarsely chopped broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1 tsp oregano leaves
- 1 tsp Rosemary leaves, finely crushed
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground sea salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 medium size Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
- Bring water to a boil in medium size saucepan. Add in potatoes; cook 7 minutes or just until tender. Add in broccoli; cook 1 minute longer. Drain well. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add in the onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in potatoes and broccoli. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Mix the oregano, rosemary, thyme, 1/2 teaspoon of the sea salt and the black pepper in a medium size bowl. Add in the eggs and milk; beat with a wire whisk until well blended. Pour mixture into skillet. Cook without stirring for 5 minutes or until eggs are just set on the bottom. Arrange sliced tomatoes on top of egg mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining 1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
- Broil for 4 to 5 minutes until eggs are set and cheese is lightly browned. Cut into 6 equal sized wedges.
Leave a review or comment