Brennan's Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- 2 lrg Idaho potatoes
- 4 x strips bacon cut into quarters
- 1/2 c. minced green onions
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. lowfat sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly-grnd white pepper Butter Paprika
- Scrub potatoes and bake 1 hour at 400 degrees.
- Grill bacon pcs till crisp. Drain off bacon fat except 3 Tbsp.. Add in green onions and saute/fry slowly.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the inside into a skillet, taking care to retain shells intact. Add in cheese, lowfat sour cream, and salt and pepper to potato, green onions and bacon, mixing and mashing to blend thoroughly. Return the skillet to low heat and heat through.
- Stuff mix into potato skins. Drizzle with melted butter, and sprinkle with paprika. Bake 15 to 20 min at 350 degrees.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment