Breakfast BurritoPrep: 9 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 12by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
I make these by the dozens and freeze them! They are so good!
- 12 soft tortillas (flour or corn, your choice)
- 6 Large Eggs Beaten
- Butter for scrambling the eggs
- one ripe tomato, diced
- 2 scallions, diced
- 3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked crispy bacon, cut into pieces
- s & p, to taste
- Scramble the eggs (to your liking)
- Lay each flour tortilla flat and one by one fill each with, scrambled eggs, diced tomato, diced scallions, cheese
- roll closed
- To Freeze: wrap in freezer safe paper, I then place each one in an airtight freezer safe container; but first I eat one!!!
Leave a review or comment