Bottom Round Roast BeefPrep: 5 min Cook: 2 hours Servings: 5by Catherine Pappas920 recipes>
- 3 – 4 lb. boneless bottom round roast
- For the Rub:
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- Preheat Oven 325 degrees:
- Combine all of the ingredients for the rub in a small bowl. Rub all over the meat.
- Place the meat in a baking pan with the fat side up.
- Roast 1½ - 2 hours or until the desired doneness is achieved.
- Transfer the roast to a carving board and let rest for 10-15 minutes. Carve the roast into thin slices and season as desired.
Leave a review or comment