Blueberry Lemon Mini Bundt CakesPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 1by Peanut Butter and Peppers17 recipes>
A dainty, light, little sponge cake filled with fresh blueberries and topped with a drizzle of lemon glaze.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk, fat free
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- In a microwave safe dish (I used a pyrex measuring cup) heat the milk and butter for about 20 seconds, stir until the butter is melted. Stir the butter mixture into the batter until smooth.
- Evenly spoon into mini bundt pans and bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until tops spring back when touched.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the powdered sugar and lemon juice and drizzle over the bundt cakes while still warm. Top with blueberries.
Leave a review or comment