Blueberry Crumble Pie
- 1 c. Fresh Blueberries
- 1 x Graham Cracker Pie Crust, 9 Inch
- 3/4 c. Packed Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Grated Lemon Rind
- 8 ounce Low-Fat Lowfat sour cream
- 1/4 c. Dry Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Stick Margarine Melted
- Preheat oven to 375F.Place blueberries in crust; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, vanilla, rind, and lowfat sour cream; spread over blueberries. Combine breadcrumbs, granulated sugar, and margarine; sprinkle over lowfat sour cream mix. Bake at 375 for 40 min or possibly till set and crumbs are lightly browned. Cold 1 hour on a wire rack.
Leave a review or comment