Black Forest Pavlova
- 142 ml Double cream, (5 fl ounce)
- 1 Tbsp. Kirsch, (optional)
- 25 gm Plain chocolate, grated (1oz)
- 1 x Meringue Crown Pavlova
- 1/2 x 397 g, (14oz) can black cherry pie filling Fresh black cherries to decorate
- Lightly whip the cream and mix in the kirsch, if using, and grated chocolate.
- Spread 3/4 of the cream over the pavlova base, then a layer of black cherry pie filling. Place the meringue crown on top and fill the centre with remaining pie filling.
- Pipe the remaining cream on top and decorate with black cherries.
- Serve immediately.
- NOTES : This great traditional dessert is quick to assemble and impressive at any dinner party.
Leave a review or comment