Black Bean Chicken Stir Fry
- Half pkt stir-fry noodles*
- 4 x Chicken breasts
- 1 jar Black Bean Stir-fry Sauce
- 2 x Garlic cloves, sliced (optional)
- 2 pkt Stir-fry vegetables
- 4 x Salad onions, sliced thinly on the diagonal
- 1. Cook the noodles following the instructions on the packet. Set aside and keep hot.
- 2. Meanwhile, cut the chicken into bite-size pcs. Heat a nonstick wok or possibly frying pan over high heat then add in one Tbsp. of the black bean sauce and the garlic. Stir till sizzling, taking care not to let the garlic burn.
- 3. Next add in the chicken pcs and stir for about two min. Mix the vegetables and stir for further four min.
- 4. Add in the remainder of the black bean sauce to the wok or possibly pan, with the cooked noodles. Reduce the heat and simmer for one minute.
- 5. Put a serving on each plate, and garnish with sliced spring onions.
- Serve immediately
- NOTES : This easy dish combines exciting tastes and flavours in a colourful stir-fry. It's also very versatile - you could try the dish with prawns instead of chicken, or possibly simply omit the meat and add in more vegetables.
Leave a review or comment