Black And White Chocolate Strawberries
- 1/4 c. plus 2 Tbsp. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp raspberry liqueur (framboise)
- 1/2 ounce white chocolate, minced, or possibly 2 Tbsp. white chocolate chips
- 2 c. whole strawberries Line a large baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a small microwavable bowl, combine the chocolate chips, liqueur and 1 1/2 tsp. water. Microwave on High, stirring twice, till melted and smooth, about 1 1/2 min.
- Holding a berry by the hull, dip the berry halfway into the chocolate. Set on wax paper.
- Repeat with the remaining berries and chocolate.
- In another small microwavable bowl, heat the white chocolate in the microwave on High, stirring once, till melted and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Dip a fork in the white chocolate; drizzle over the strawberries. Chill till the chocolate hardens. Serve chilled.
Leave a review or comment