Biggest Loser Recipes - Apple CrumblePrep: 10 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 6by 1st Place Recipes9 recipes>
Tasty And Healthy Biggest Loser Apple Crumble From The Hit Show The Biggest Loser.
- 10 Granny Smith Apples
- 2 pints fresh Raspberries
- 1 tbls Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 4 oz. Apple Juice
- 1/2 a Lemon, Juiced
- Crumble Topping:
- 3 cups Low Fat Granola
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup Whipped Egg White
- Fat Free Greek yogurt
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat an 11 inch baking dish with cooking oil spray.
- Set aside.
- 2.In a nonstick sautÃ© pan, cook apples and spices in apple juice until tender add raspberries and sautÃ© for 2 minutes.
- 3.Place cooked seasoned apples/raspberry mixture in prepared baking dish.
- 4.In a medium mixing bowl, combine crumble ingredients.
- 5.Put crumble on top of apples.
- 6.Place in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Garnish with a dollop of Greek yogurt and mint sprig.
- Serves 6-7
- Nutritional Info Per Serving:
- Calories: 355.5; Total Fat: 6.7 g; Cholesterol: 0.0 mg; Sodium: 143.5 mg; Total Carbs: 72.0 g; Dietary Fiber: 12.6 g;
- Protein: 7.4 g
Leave a review or comment