Best Ever Tuna SaladPrep: 10 min Servings: 2by Culinary Envy188 recipes>
The Best Ever Tuna Salad is tangy, creamy and delicious with a totally surprising ingredient!
- 1 can (5 oz) Solid White Albacore, in water
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- ¼ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely diced
- 1 green onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash of salt
- Dash of garlic powder
- Dash of onion powder
- Dash of lemon pepper
- 4 slices bread, toasted
- lettuce, optional
- Drain the tuna in a strainer in the sink. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the bread. Mix with a fork until thoroughly combined.
- Serve on the bread with lettuce, if desired.
Leave a review or comment