Best BBQ Ribs Recipe With Bonus Dry RubPrep: 5 min Cook: 3 hours Servings: 2by Doctor Jo38 recipes>
Best BBQ ribs are fall off the bone tender. I have two secret ingredients to make them the best BBQ ribs you will ever eat.
- For Rib Rub
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 4 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp dried Rosemary leaves
- 2 tbsp Umami Powder (shiitaki mushroom powder) a flavor enhancer.
- 1 rack Baby Back Ribs
- 1½ cups strongly brewed coffee
- ¼ cup bbq sauce what ever recipe is your favorite
- For Rib rub
- Mix together all the ingredients for the rib rub. Store any extra in an airtight container. This recipe makes enough for 6 racks of baby back ribs.
- For Bbq ribs
- Remove the membrane from the bottom of the rack of ribs. Cover both sides with a generous amount of the dry rub and place the rack of ribs in a large baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Add the coffee to the bottom of the pan and cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 3 hours
- Remove from the oven and place the rack of ribs in a grilling basket. Use a grilling basket because the ribs are fall off the bone tender and will come apart on the grill if they aren't in a basket.
- Grill on the outdoor BBQ about 4-5 minutes on each side or until the BBQ sauce is caramelized with areas of visible char. Serve with more BBQ sauce on the side.
Leave a review or comment