Bernice's Vegetable DipPrep: 5 min Servings: 8by Micheline120 recipes>
An excellent, creamy, tangy, zippy dip to serve with fresh vegetables.
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) horseradish sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup chili sauce (drained)
- 1/8 tsp dry mustard
- 2 or 3 drops lemon juice (adjust to taste)
- 1 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Mix all the ingredients and refrigerate overnight for the full flavour. Serve with mixed, freshly cut vegetables as a dip (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, mushroom, radishes, etc...
Leave a review or comment