That does not look good for you!!
Ben & Jerry's VermonsterPrep: 10 min Servings: 1by Ben8 recipes>
The Vermonster is a HUGE sundae made by Ben And Jerry's ice cream, it is more than 6 servings or 1 giant serving. If you can eat this whole thing in 1 sitting then you can be eligible to be on the list of people who have also conquered the Vermonster.
- 20 scoops any flavor ice cream (preferably a variety)
- 4 bananas sliced lengthwise
- bite size brownie pieces to taste
- 3 giant chocolate chip cookies broken into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 3-4 chopped chocolate bar
- 1 pack of M&Ms
- 1 pack Reese's pieces
- 1/2 chocolate sauce
- 3/4 cup whipped cream
- fresh strawberries, cut in half
- Alternate layers of ice cream and toppings except whipped cream and strawberries, in a huge bowl.
- Finish final layer with the whipped cream and strawberries.
- 1 Giant serving or 6 reasonable servings!
Leave a review or comment