beetroot raita (Step by Step with photo)Prep: 15 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 3by swati paathak11 recipes>
Beetroot raita is a healthy and bright colored, beautiful looking raita. This pink colored raita is the best ever with Parathas or as a side dish along with your main course meal.
- 1 cup Beetroots boiled, peeled and grated or chopped
- 1.5 cup Yogurt /Dahi/Yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon Roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped green chilli
- ½ teaspoon salt or as per taste
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder, optional
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds or mint or coriander chopped as per choice, optional
- Whisk the yogurt in a bowl.
- Add roasted cumin powder, green chilli, mustard Powder, and salt and mix well.
- Add beetroot and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 min.
- Garnish with roasted sesame seeds or mint or coriander chopped as per choice.
- Serve chilled.
Leave a review or comment