Beefy tomato and sausage sauce for spaghetti
1. Brown beef and drain, if necessary. 2. In a separate pot put the rest of the ingredients, slicing the sausage into 1/4 inch pieces. 3. Add beef and simmer one hour. 4. Top cooked al dente spaghetti, with sauce.
- Half pound of lean ground beef.
- Two servings of sweet Italian chicken sausage, pre-cooked.
- Three quarters regular size jar os Traditinal spapghetti sauce.
- 2 Tbsp. sugar.
- Two thumb widths of spaghettii.
- See summary.
Leave a review or comment