I love to grill during the summer and one of my favorite meats to grill is a tri-tip roast. At first the ingredients didn't sound very good but I gave it a try anyway. Was I wrong! This is one of the best marinades I have used. I have also used this with country style pork ribs and it was excellent with them also.
- 1 1/2 to 2lb tri-tip roast, steak, or pork
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/4 cup dried minced or chopped onions
- 2 Tb Johnny's Seasoning Salt
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Put the tri-tip or other meat in a 1 gallon zip top plastic bag and pour in marinade.
- Shake or turn the bag over several timed to be sure all of the meat is well coated and place the bag in the refrigerator over night, turning the bag over several times.
Leave a review or comment