Barbecued Beef SteakPrep: 5 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 6by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Barbecued Beef Steak is an easy and quick 25 minute recipe that uses bottled barbecue sauce, orange marmalade and cinnamon. This would be a great option for your summer and spring grilling menu. Optionally add a salad and your favorite vegetable for a complete meal. It is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low sodium, low carbohydrates, low sugars, diabetic and Weight Watchers (5) PointsPlus recipe.
- 1/2 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp orange marmalade
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 1 (1-1/2 lb) boneless beef sirloin steak, 1-1/2 to 2" thick
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix together the barbecue sauce, marmalade and cinnamon.
- Grill steak 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until medium done (160º-170º F.) or (171º-177º F. for well done), brushing with barbecue sauce mixture after turning steak.
Leave a review or comment