Bangkok Noodle Salad
- 4 ounce cappellini or possibly other thin pasta
- 4 x green onion, whites only, sliced thinly
- 1/2 c. carrots, thinly sliced or possibly julienned
- 1/2 c. cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 1 c. cooked chicken, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 c. cilantro, minced minced peanuts to garnish
- 1/4 c. peanut butter, chunky style
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Blanch carrots for a bit in a pot of boiling salted water.
- Mix all ingredients for dressing in a small bowl till smooth. Break pasta in half and cook according to package directions, rinse with cool water and drain well. Toss with dressing in a large bowl and then add in the carrots, cucumber, onion and chicken. Toss to combine. Refigerate for 1 hour before serving. Garnish with cilantro and peanuts.
Leave a review or comment