Banana CuePrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
This is an all time pinoy snack. Young, kids, and adults enjoy this treat. It is very easy yet very yummy sweet.
- Saba Banana (depends on how many you like to make)
- Brown sugar (depends on how sweet you prefer)
- Wood skewers
- Peel your bananas and put gently each bananas (it depends on the size of your frying pan).
- Let the bananas cook, stir them constantly.
- After about three to five minutes add the brown sugar. Let it melt and caramelize.
- Let the caramel stick onto the bananas while cooking.
- Take them off one by one and let the oil drip.
- Skew them on wood skewers (bamboo sticks) approximately 2-3 bananas per stick.
- Serve hot.
Leave a review or comment