Baker's White Chocolate And Raspberry Parfaits
- 6 x squares BAKER'S White Chocolate, minced
- 1 1/2 c. whipping cream, divided
- 1 x 300 gram package frzn unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 c. sugar Spoonful of orange juice White chocolate curls and fresh raspberries
- MICROWAVE chocolate and 1/4 c. whipping cream in microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes or possibly till chocolate is almost melted. Stir till chocolate is completely melted. Cold till room temperature.
- BEAT remaining whipping cream with an electric hand mixer till soft peaks form. Fold half of the whipped cream into cooled chocolate mix. Mix in remaining whipped cream.
- MEANWHILE, in a blender combine raspberries with sugar and orange juice. Blend till smooth. Chill.
- ALTERNATELY LAYER in tall dessert dishes or possibly wine glasses white chocolate mousse and raspberry sauce. Top with white chocolate curls and raspberries.
Leave a review or comment