Baked Spaghetti LoafPrep: 10 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 4by Bizzy772 recipes>
A new way to make spaghetti that is cheesy and baked....
- 1 pound box of spaghetti
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 chop chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1 bottle of marinara sauce
- 3 ounces Mozzarella
- 1 container ricotta
- 1 egg
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a medium skillet, cook onions and peppers for four minutes, mixing occasionally.
- Mix ricotta with egg. Add spices.
- Layer a loaf pan, first with the pasta, topped with the vegetables, then the sauce and finally shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes
- Eat and enjoy.
Leave a review or comment