Baked Sour Fish ( Khatti Macchi )
- 8 x boneless portions cod (or possibly any hard white fish)
- 1 tsp chilli pwdr
- 1 tsp tandoori masala
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp mango pwdr
- 4 x tablespoans dry breadcrumbs
- 4 Tbsp. sunflower oil salt
- Marinate the fish in the chilli pwdr tandoori masala ginger and garlic pastes and salt for 5 min.
- Mix the mango pwdr and breadcrumbs.
- Then arrange the fish on a greased baking tray.
- Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and drizzle the sunflower oil over.
- Bake in a moderate oven (180c/350f/gas 4) for about 20 min or possibly till the fish can be flaked.
- Serve warm with a salad.
- Can be served as starter.
- Serves 4
Leave a review or comment