Baked Ham & Swiss Cheese Croissant Toasted SandwichesPrep: 8 min Cook: 2 min Servings: 4by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
It's no wonder my family asks for these on weekends for lunch. They're just scrumptious!
- 4 Large Bakery Croissants
- 1/2 Pound Good Deli Sliced Baked Ham
- 1/4 Pound Swiss Cheese
- Any condiments you like, honey mustard, mayonnaise, etc.
- Carefully slice croissants in half add honey mustard (or mayonnaise) to the top and bottom, add several sliced of Deli Ham, Swiss cheese, place under the oven broiler to lightly toast (and melt cheese).
- I love to serve this with homemade pickles and chips.
Leave a review or comment