Baked garlic and parmesan sweet-potato fries
Curly, shoestring, beer battered or wedge - regardless of how you like your chips, you're bound to enjoy these baked garlic and parmesan sweet-potato fries. Amazingly crisp on the outside, soft, sweet and tender on the inside. And if that doesn't get you rushing to your kitchen, you can rest assured that these fries are a great deal healthier than your average take-out fare. What's not to love?
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oi
- l Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 cloves garlic,
- pressed 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil and gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden and crisp, tossing occasionally. Combine sweet potato with garlic and Parmesan.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Leave a review or comment