Baked Eggs in Avocado with BaconPrep: 20 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 2by Blackswan82 recipes>
Avocado is prized for its high nutrient, & do you know that this fruit can lower your cholesterol & triglyceride levels? Make this Delicious Baked Eggs in Avocado with Bacon your healthy breakfast treat now!
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Medium Egg
- 2 tsp Bacon Bits
- 1 tbsp Mozzarella Cheese
- Pinch of Herbs ( your preference )
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Greasing
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven at 200°C. Meanwhile, prepare avocados.
- Beat egg with salt and pepper, or simply crack an egg into the hole if you prefer to have it sunny-side up.
- Grease avocados with olive oil, and pour beaten egg into holes. Top with bacon bits.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over avocados.
- Place them in oven and bake for about 10 minutes depending on avocado size, or how well you like your eggs to be done.
- Sprinkle your favourite dried herbs like parsley for added scent. Enjoy your Healthy Baked Eggs in Avocado with Bacon!
Leave a review or comment