Baked Chicken With Peaches
- 8 x skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 4 x fresh peaches - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/8 tsp grnd ginger
- 1/8 tsp grnd cloves
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 x Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 x Place chicken in a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and sprinkle with
- 1/2 c. of brown sugar. Place peach slices over chicken, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 c. brown sugar, ginger, cloves and lemon juice.
- 3 x Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 30 min, basting with
- Juices, or possibly till chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Makes 6servings
Leave a review or comment