Baked Chicken WingsPrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 6by Chef Smith226 recipes>
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings (2 packages)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 cups molasses
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat an oven to 350ÂºF. Place the chicken wings in a large pot of water and bring up to a boil for about 15 minutes.While the wings are cooking, prepare the sauce: in a medium size mixing bowl, whisk together the ketchup, molasses, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, hot sauce, salt and freshly ground pepper until smooth.
- Drain the wings once they have finished boiling, then place the boiled chicken wings in a large roasting pan. Pour the sauce over the wings and toss to coat.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. Increase the temperature to 450ÂºF and toss the wings in the sauce again to coat evenly. Bake until the sauce is thickened and slightly blackened, flipping the wings over occasionally, about another 10 minutes. Serve the wings hot or at room temperature.
Leave a review or comment