Baked Chicken Nuggets
- 8 whl Chicken Breasts, Skinned And Boned
- 2 c. Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 c. Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 tsp Thyme, Dry
- 4 tsp Basil, Dry
- 1 c. Butter, Melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 1. Soak chicken breasts in salt water for several hrs.
- 2. Remove all bones and cut meat into 1 1/2" pcs.
- 3. Combine bread crumbs, cheese, salt, and herbs and mix well.
- 4. Dip chicken pcs in melted butter and coat with bread crumb mix.
- 5. Place on baking sheet in a single layer and bake 20 min or possibly till done.
- 6. Serve with dipping sauces, if you like.
Leave a review or comment