Baked Artichoke DipPrep: 25 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 8by RecipeKing54 recipes>
Baked Artichoke Dip-is a delicious and easy recipe for a warm dip. It takes only (40) minutes total time to prepare and cook. Key ingredients: frozen artichoke hearts, cream cheese, green onions, tomato and Parmesan cheese. This is an easy, cheesy, creamy recipe for a family event, holiday or TV game-day crowds. It is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low sodium, low cholesterol, low sugars, low carbohydrates, heart-healthy, diabetic-friendly and Weight Watchers (2 PointsPlus) recipe.
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary leaves, finely crushed
- 1/2 tsp thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, coarsley chopped
- 1 (3 oz) bar Neufchâtel cheese, 1/3 less fat than cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp sliced green onion
- 2 tbsp chopped tomato
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix garlic powder, oregano, rosemary and thyme together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place artichoke hearts in a food processor; cover. Process until finely chopped. Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and the spice mixture; cover. Process until well mixed. Spread mixture evenly into a (9 inch) pie plate.
- Bake 15 minutes or until mixture is heated through and edges are golden brown. Sprinkle with green onion and tomato. Serve with pita wedges or assorted crackers, as desired.
Leave a review or comment