Baileys Snowskin Mooncakes with Black Sesame Paste (百利酒冰皮月饼)Prep: 2 hours Cook: 10 min Servings: 16by Blackswan82 recipes>
Love liqueur desserts? Try your hands at making these Aromatic Baileys Snowskin Mooncakes with Black Sesame Paste (百利甜酒冰皮月饼) & impress your guest this Mid-Autumn Festival!
- ( Makes 16 Snowskin Mooncakes )
- 120g Kao Fen ( 糕粉 )
- 50g Hong Kong Flour ( 香港面粉 )
- 65g Icing Sugar ( 糖粉 )
- 30g Shortening Premium （ 白油 ）
- 155g Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- 500g Black Sesame Paste ( 黑芝麻莲蓉 ) *Makes about 16 x 30g Paste
- 60g Sunflower Seeds
- Preheat oven at 180° and bake Hong Kong Flour for about 5 minutes. Stir evenly and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Sieve all the flour and icing sugar together, then add the shortening. Mix well.
- Add in Baileys and mix well into a smooth dough. Pinch a little and try if the liqueur taste is strong enough. You will love how delicious it tastes! After that, let it rest for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, throw in sunflower seeds into sesame paste and knead well.
- Make about 16 sesame paste balls weighing 30g each. Set aside.
- Dust some Hong Kong Flour on your hand or gloves to prevent dough from sticking. Divide the Baileys dough into half, and roll into 2 long dough. Then make about 16 balls weighing 25g each. This is a tray of assorted flavours we made, pairing with the respective paste.
- Flatten the dough, and put a ball of sesame paste filling in the middle and wrap around it. Dust more HK Flour onto hand and roll the dough into a ball.
- Pour some HK Flour onto a tray and also dust some onto mooncake mould. Shake off excess flour. Put the dough into the mould and press gently. Remove the mooncake from mould and you are done!
- Refrigerate well and serve your Aromatic Baileys Snowskin Mooncakes with Black Sesame Paste chilled!
Leave a review or comment