Bacardi Rum Cake - only for serious Rum Cake eaters!Servings: 1by ChaCha Can Cook98 recipes>
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 C. Walnuts, chopped
- 1 pkg. JELLO (3 3/4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding
- 4 Eggs
- ½ C. Cold water
- ½ C. Oil
- ½ C Rum
- ¼ C. Butter
- ¼ C Water
- 1 C. Sugar
- ½ C. Rum
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease & four tube pan. Sprinkle nuts over bottom of the pan.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and blend. Mix on MEDIUM speed for two additional minutes. Pour batter over nuts in pan and bake for 1 hour.
- Cool then invert on plate to glaze.
- Melt butter, stir in water and sugar, stirring constantly, boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in rum.
- Prick top of cake, and drizzle glaze over top and sides until all glaze is used on cake.
Leave a review or comment